Located in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, Greenrise Technologies “Greenrise” is a full-service green infrastructure firm that delivers innovative, reliable, and precisely engineered turnkey systems in green roofs, stormwater management systems, soil erosion and bio-retention technologies and maintenance service programs.
In 2017, Greenrise partnered with Boyne Capital, a Miami, FL-based Private Equity firm that seeks to forge lasting and collaborative relationships with companies and support them in achieving their next phase of growth.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the FP&A Manager will be responsible for forecasting, budgeting, and financial analysis processes, as well as providing strategic financial insights to support the organization's growth and profitability. A deep understanding of financial management principles, strong analytical abilities, and a proven track record of driving process improvements will set this individual up for success.
- Work closely with the CFO on annual budgeting, forecasting, and long-range financial planning processes
- Drive regular reporting processes on KPIs, including building reporting dashboards and analysis for management and PE sponsor
- Evaluate financial and operational results to better understand company performance and identify opportunities in both revenue growth and expense management
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment of financial plans with strategic objectives
- Develop and maintain complex financial models to support decision-making across the organization
- Participate in the monthly financial reporting process, including variance analysis and management reporting
- Drive improvements in financial processes, systems, and reporting capabilities to enhance efficiency and accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 3+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, financial statement analysis, and management reporting
- Exceptional financial modeling skills, demonstrated proficiency in revenue, margin, and expense forecasting ideally with high growth companies
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to synthesize complex data into actionable insights
- Willing/able to be on site in Murfreesboro, TN
- Working knowledge of NetSuite, Salesforce, and Power BI preferred
- Construction/project accounting and multi-site/state field services experience is a plus
- Experience working with PE sponsors is highly valued
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary + bonus
- 401K Match